Search Lobsterland

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Werner's Sausage



I never seem to be passing by this place on Saturday, but they do this every week as far as I know.  They set up the grill and do fresh brats, knackwurst, Polish and Andouille on hard rolls that have been softened on the grill.

I hadn't even thought I was hungry until I spotted the place and remembered the last time I'd had one from Werner's.

For the record, it was a blustery day, the kind where you'll circle a little longer for a close parking space to avoid having to walk through the cutting wind.  The kind where you'd have to have a good reason to stand in line on a sidewalk.



So don't just take my word for it, if these weren't some kind of awesome, would there have been a line like this?

I had the Andouille with just a trace of spicy mustard. It was exquisite.

No comments: