Search Lobsterland

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Sit Tight

Okay, Mo sometimes asks to 'sit tight' when we get some place.

I used to never, ever, let the girls wait in the car while I ran in some place, say to pay for gas or whatever. Then I realized that in a little over three years Em will be able to get a driver's license, so maybe I was being a tad too protective.

But there are boundaries. I'm running in to a convenience store, yes. Going in to Wal-Mart, no. Too far, too much time.



So anyway, I run in to a convenience store and it's just me and Mo. Normally, I make her come in because she's...well, she's Mo. But here, I'm going to be maybe twenty feet from the car, max, and with a clear line of sight. If she bolted, I'd be able to close on her quick.

She didn't bolt. She did, however, root around up front and find my camera.

No comments: