Search Lobsterland

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Shrimp Pasta & Bleu Slaw



I bought a pound of peeled & cooked frozen shrimp about an age ago. I know it was on sale, but I can't remember for how much. Threw it in the freezer and kept putting off using it. On special or not, shrimps is expensive, so I was sort of saving it for some unnamed event.

The event turned out to be I noticed the shrimp were threatening to get freezer burned.



I sauteed them up with a bit of garlic and tossed them with rigatoni. I had some Alfredo sauce and some Scimeca's Marinara leftover from pizza the other day, not enough of either to cover the whole pound of pasta. So we did a half-and-half routine.





I also made a slaw with some green cabbage, red onion, bleu cheese dressing and black olives. Went pretty well with the pasta.

No comments: