Search Lobsterland

Monday, November 24, 2008

Self Portraits



I swear I just ran in. I think I might have been out of the car for five to eight minutes. It was a store I could see the car from everyplace I was at, so I saw Mo had gotten the camera from the front seat. I should have worn it into the store, man-purse style.









So anyway, in an astonishingly sort period of time she took all of these pictures. More, really, this is sort of a 'best of.' I nuked about two thirds of them, the blurriest ones.











I guess she got the shutterbug gene from me.







By way of explanation: the plate was brought along with Em that morning to support the slice of leftover pizza that constituted her breakfast. I'm eccentric and I'm slovenly, but I don't normally take my plates for a ride.









No comments: