Search Lobsterland

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Salmon and Asparagus Salad



Grilled some more salmon. I know, boring. But delicious. And we went a long time without doing any, and I'd forgotten how good it was.

Skinless, so a bit of olive oil spray and salt between the fish and the foil and onto the grill with it. Wrapping it up in the foil keeps it moist even with an intense fire. I didn't have an intense fire this time, but the fire I cooked on the other day should have dried the fish to jerky and it didn't.



I had some fresh asparagus, spring mix and a really good home grown (not my home) tomato, made a bit of salad. Threw in a few super thin slices of red onion, some bleu cheese dressing.

There was watermelon as well, though I left that alone except for a small bite. Mo loaded on salmon and watermelon. And pronounced it all 'Mmmm-hmmm...good!'

Had a bit of risotto leftover, for a side.



And my eyes got too big for my stomach. I couldn't finish all this. And that's saying something, as I'm not someone with a delicate appetite.

No comments: