Search Lobsterland

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Ricetta Chocolate



There's a new shop in town. A chocolatier.

Em's been raving about it ever since Grandpa took her there. I was curious myself.

It's an astonishingly small space. Smaller, in fact, than I would have thought possible. Which presumably means low overhead, something that is sure to work in the favor of a specialty shop like this. I'm not including the back, where the stuff is made, though it looked pretty cozy as well.



I got a peanut butter cup, a dark chocolate one that was really excellent. The peanut butter had enough extra confectioner's cream to make it sweat enough to balance out the bitter exterior. Mo got a couple of chocolate covered pretzels and Em went for a milk chocolate truffle and a lemon cream.

We'll be back. It's a charming shop and the stuff is really first rate and very reasonably priced. We were into it for under ten bucks altogether (though I could probably drop $50 in there without effort).

No comments: