Search Lobsterland

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Back to School Shopping



The chaos of school supply shopping at Wal-Mart is a frightful thing. It's on a par with deaf karaoke.

I noticed a trend. I don't know if you've heard about this, but there's this chick who's Dad is some lame country singer, and she has a show on Disney. The story is she's living a double life, an arena rocker when she puts on her blonde wig, and just a regular kid when she takes it off. And even though the wig doesn't really make her look that different, everyone else is so dense they don't put it together.



If I wrote this show, she'd have to wear KISS makeup or something.

Anyway, Em has been enthralled for awhile, but Mo is starting to want this stuff, too.



I did offer Mo a Zach Efron folder, and she giggled hysterically and fell on her butt. But she refused to put it in the cart. He's, apparently, too exciting.

1 comment:

Autumn said...

I'm 25 years old and not ashamed to say that I love Zach Efron. I would totally make him my boytoy. He is perfection. Mmmm.