Search Lobsterland

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Freezoni Suicide

The first time Mo got a Freezoni at QuikTrip, her sister pointed out that she could mix the flavors. Em meant you could combine two flavors that complement each other, I think. But Mo instantly adopted a ritual of combining all eight flavors. In order from right to left.



Once, when there was a flavor with an out of order sign, she refused to skip it even though what came out was clearly not frozen.

I think it took me about two attempts at making 'suicides' at soda fountains before I decided mixing all the flavors together was just disgusting. I haven't tried it with a Freezoni. Most of them are fruit flavors, so maybe it'd work. I don't know what Rooster Booster Engery Drink tastes like, and they have Cola in the lineup, too. But maybe since those are the last two flavors, by the time you're really getting them through the straw it's all melted together into a punch.



Puckerberry, Watermelon, Strawberry-Bannana, Blue Raspberry, White Cherry, Orange Creme, Rooster Booster, Cola.

No comments: