Search Lobsterland

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Going the Distance

30.8 miles was the official total of this evening's ride. I ended up riding slower than I could have, I wasn't very focused and there wasn't anyone to keep up with since it ended up being a solo ride.

This'll be the last ride in June for me, and I do feel good that I've set another PB (earlier in the month, I set new records for both average speed, 16.0 mph, and top speed, 44.6 mph). So while my lazy-ass 11.3 mph average this evening was kind of shabby, I've shattered my previous record for miles ridden in a month (285.1, September of last year which was skewed just a bit by Bike MS).

As of this evening, I logged 360.5 miles in June, more than April and May combined.

Which means I'm readier for Bike MS going into July than I was going into Bike MS itself last year. Sponsor me? Pretty please? I'm doing the Century loop this year.

No comments: