Search Lobsterland

Monday, June 09, 2008

Tainted Meat (My Own Before/After Deal)

People seems to find its way into the Men's at work like nothing else.

And I've discovered something I like about the magazine. They run these 'Second Look' pieces where they take a photo and alter it, then challenge you to find the six alterations.

I've attempted my own foray into this medium, and I present it to you now. Click on the images and the'll be enlarged. There are eleven changes, I believe. I kind of lost track at one point, it was so much fun. Click on the Comments if you give up, I'll post the answers (such as they are) as the first comment.





And if anyone from People is reading this blog I'd be happy to take over the Second Take puzzle from whatever PhotoShop geek you have on the case. This is something I can do from home in my free time, so you don't need to relocate me to NYC or wherever it is you publish from. The Adam Sandler one I saw today was too obvious. I had it solved before I was done on the toilet.

1 comment:

Chixulub said...

1) Red bit of litter is gone.
2) Coupon trailer has gained a stripe.
3) Red and Green reversed on a kite-shape ride element.
4) Green T-Shirt dude has lost his glasses.
5) He's also ditched his pager.
6) His date's shorts lost their school imprint.
7) Yellow dolphin has vamoosed.
8) Red/yellow stripe on right pirate's vest lost the yellow.
9) Same pirate's gained a sandal strap.
10) #9 and #12 cars have swapped numbers.
11) A yellow line has also Bermuda triangulated.