Search Lobsterland

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Stupid Enough for TV

This dude, I swear, could make it on America's Dumbest Criminals or something like it.

I got gas at QT and was on my way in for a refill and I saw this asshead with his hat on backwards and clothes he must have stolen from a fat man walking out. A cop was walking right behind him calling 'Hey...Hey!'

I come out of the store and the rest of the cops are there (three patrol cars and a van, pretty much all of them I think). And the QT employee who had followed the cop out was going back in with a couple cartons of Marlboro Lights. And the guy in cuffs kept shouting, 'But I didn't steal anything!'



The man getting gas on the other side of the pump said to me, 'That must be the stupidest son of a bitch I've ever seen.'

Boosting cigarettes is pretty stupid, but to do it when a uniformed cop is in the store???

I can't say I've seen stupider.

No comments: