Search Lobsterland

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Super Target

We were there because Wal-Mart didn't have cabbage shredders. I've got a big batch of Asian Slaw to make tomorrow, and the chick I copped the recipe off of had this awesome little tool. It was like a tomato slicer, but sturdier, and with narrower gaps between the wires. Put a head of cabbage in it, push down, and bam, you've got 1/16" wide strips of cabbage for your slaw.



It's awesome. Must be a Pampered Chef item or something. I'll be using a knife, and I'll cut it as thin as I can, but it won't be quite the same.

Mo, in particular, loves to shop Target, though. Just to look around the joint, see what's on offer. I think she likes the color scheme or something.



But more than anything, she loves the patio furniture. It's a little lounge to just hang out at, that department is.

No comments: