Search Lobsterland

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Pink Plaster



So the new car is broken in. By broken in, I mean I've taken it to work and back a couple times, picked up the honyocks in it, and taken a trunk full of rockets to the park in it.





So now the trunk smells like ass. And by ass, I mean spent rocket motors.

This was the maiden voyage for Pink Plaster, and it was picture perfect. We went to Veteran's Park this time, which is wider and flatter and has fewer trees than almost anyplace else I can launch. It's also walking distance from my house.



The launch went so well, I launched her again. But the second time, her parachute did not deploy and she took a very hard landing. The herd of little boys who had convened (telling me the rockets were 'tight') were delighted by my little failure.

No comments: