Search Lobsterland

Monday, May 17, 2010

Keep On Trek'n



I haven't been on a Trek Recovery Ride in weeks. Almost a month. Weather, schedules, more weather. For real, November was friendlier for cycling around here than May has turned out to be.



And it was a pissy day, too. I was falling asleep on my feet, at my desk, in the car all day. Jewya texted me in the afternoon to ask if I was planning to ride, and while it looked impossible as I looked out the office window, I recalled that there was only a 30% chance of rain this evening and said, 'Yeah, I'm there.'

Actually, I think I said there was only a 30% chance of rain.





And just in time, the weather cleared. The sky brightened and there was this glaring thing in the sky, I forget what it's called, and it lit the world up like it was daytime.



Big group turned out, including a record three recumbent bikes. I think I've only ever seen one at a time show up for this ride.

No comments: