Search Lobsterland

Monday, October 13, 2008

Pizza At Last

It's been far too long since I made pies.



Em's BFF stayed for dinner, so there was pineapple involved. I'm not big on pineapple on pizza, but there are worse things.



I made the rest of that pie prosciutto. Alfredo sauce.



The other pie was pepperoni black olive. Sweated the pepperoni out on paper towels in the microwave to keep the pizza from being greasy. I'm sure it's not health food, but I'd rather taste pepperoni than fat.





The girls decided they wanted to help mix the dough. I fought over the kitchen with my wife for thirteen years, and I've grown to think of it as my domain in the post-marriage years. So I know it's a good thing, but it felt weird to trust someone else to measure flour and knead and stuff.

No comments: