Search Lobsterland

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Went Down to the Crossroads....



I really want to live in this neighborhood. It's about as good as it gets without leaving the area.



I was dubious when I heard people talking about 'The Crossroads Art District,' but it's actually come together nicely. Only cinder in the stew now is a godawful real estate market to sell my house in coupled with developers running up the price of real estate in this formerly blighted 'hood.

I love this TWA Moonliner, too. When I saw that, I knew I was home.



I asked Em if she thought it'd be a good neighborhood to live in. She asked if there was a lot of crime. When I said not that I've heard, it's mostly artists, she suddenly wanted to live there too.



Now all I have to do is find the devil so I can sell my soul...

No comments: