Search Lobsterland

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Hands Team

Okay, so I'm doing this newsletter, something I do at work every month. I use a few stock photos to spice up the thing.

Being it's the February issue, it make sense to use a bunch of heart images and other Valentine type things. I know this client's tastes, so when I find this heart made with hands, I know I have a keeper.




But I didn't want the sky, it didn't work with the layout, so when I'm in Photoshop COBing the thing, I get a closer look and I see...

Warts? Skin tags? I see growths in the right hand, shit I'd be pretty self-conscious about. And I'm thinking, A hand model with lesions?



They're easy enough to clone out, but damn. You'd think the photographer would have done that, it being so simple, before he sold the picture to a stock photo service...

No comments: