Search Lobsterland

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Playing in the Snow



Mo has discovered snowballs.



I was trying to convince her to try making a snow angle, and when I got close enough, she nailed me with a ball I didn't even know she'd made.



She never got tired of beaning me with snowballs. And being hit with them. If I slacked off to fool with my camera, she'd start hittng herself with snowballs.



I couldn't get her to work on a snow man, because that starts off with a snowball. I'm trying to show her how to roll it and get it bigger and she's hitting me with more snowballs.





She did finally do a snow angel. Had to do it in the neighbor's yard because our snow was all trampled by then.



Em did make a fort (a rather murky one) and a tiny snowman with bulging eyes.

No comments: