Search Lobsterland

Friday, December 29, 2006

Kasproingin'

We took the Xmas stuff and headed for the park. I decided to wrap this into walking the dog as well, so all this is with him going every which way on the leash, Em trying to figure out how to shift her new bike, and Mo getting carried away on the Moon Shoes and biffing pretty hard on her knees a few times.



But on open grass, she was a terror.

It was great until she went to her knees and just stopped. At first I thought she was just pausing before making another Tiggeresque run at things.



But then I saw her face. The chewing, the drooling, the looking to the right. She was having a seizure. Not a grand mal extravaganza, but that didn't mean it couldn't evolve into one.



And then I realize, I didn't get the Diastat when I picked them up.




Then I realize my cell phone is at home on it's charger.

And I've got this damn dog on the leash pulling every which way trying to pee everywhere, and Mo's lost bladder control, and Em's on her bike, and in any case, Mo is on these freaky rubber band platforms.



Luckily she came out of it able to walk home. Em helped her out of the Moon Shoes so it would just be walking. It was a long three blocks.

No comments: