Search Lobsterland

Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Day Part I


I don't think I have the stamina to post all this, at least not with the stories.



For starters, the girls slept in. I guess they were partied out from their Christmas Eve festivities, but I got up at a quarter to eight figuring I had already got a windfall of snooze. I went and read (come to think of it, a book I got for Christmas last year) for an hour before I heard Mo stirring. I still had to get Mo up. I felt a weird inversion, the parent, going, 'Come on! It's Christmas, come see what Santa brought!!'



Em loved her bike. She should, I had her pick it out in not-too-subtle ways. It's more than I'd typically spend for a Christmas present, but her birthday is next month and I'll go lighter there. Plus, she'll use the bike. I thougth initially she could cart it back and forth between the two houses, but it's hard enough to get somewhere with no kids in tow. Dunno if the Ex's vehicle would do any better, but the bike and my kids is an either-or situation when it comes to my car.



I've got many more pics, already loaded even, but I'm whipped, this will have to do for tonight.

No comments: