Search Lobsterland

Friday, November 03, 2006

Going Nucular



The whole office reeked of chili today. It seems everyone was reheating a bowl of it in the breakroom microwaves. I couldn't take it, had to make me some heat.

I've never used the Six Guns seasoning before, so in the spirit of experimentation I tried a bunch of other stuff.



Sometimes simplicity is the way to go, but I decided to try complexity today. In addition to the beef and seasoning: three kinds of Rotel tomatoes, three kinds of beans, some crushed chipolte, some cubed potatoes.



As the song goes, Damn this shit is good.

5 comments:

Roonie said...

Sounds delicious - although I don't eat meat. I guess I'll have to silently suffer!

kimmyk said...

Sounds very spicy and yummy!

I've never seen or heard of putting potatoes in chili before. Interesting!!

Chixulub said...

You know, Roonie, Ground Meatless is ideal for chili. It's a soy faux meat, and in an application where the spice obscures the flavor of the meat to begin with, textured soy would fool the Kansas Beef Council, guaranteed.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe the TV in the refrigerator either. Damn

Anonymous said...

I guess I went off the comment topic a bit. So I thought I'd add that yeah, the soy meat in chili is awesome.