Search Lobsterland

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Eponymous Object of Desire

Okay, I love curves. Not just on women, either.



I mean, for real, this is mobile sculpture, Death By Cool.

This bike, when I see stuff like this, I always say 'I need a motorcycle.'



Em is quick to point out that I don't 'need' this in the hunter-gatherer sense of the word. What I get for pointing out that she doesn't 'need' another American Girl doll or Barbie vehicle or whatever. And for letting her see the beginning scenes of Fight Club.

But this one is even named for me. Isn't that gas tank as good as signing the title over to me? I could legally ride off on it, right?



I covet it. Big time.

3 comments:

kimmyk said...

I keep telling Jamie to get one but he says no. I think a motorcycle represents freedom on some sort of weird level.

Anonymous said...

That thing is HOT.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is very cool looking! I watch a show (I cannot think of the name but it has the really buffed Dad who yells all the time at his really cute son) and I'm in AWE of some of the things they put together. Amazing!