Search Lobsterland

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Red Xmas


I think I'm about done with decorating for the Silly Season. More pepper lights inside, put up the tree, etc.

I put some more red lights out front strung on the frames of 'Vote No' signs, in a pattern that makes no sense. But then, what value is logic to such things?



Oh, and candy canes.

And these candles. I'd actually told my ex she could have them back because I thought they were broken. They hadn't changed hands, and I got to wondering if my memory was right, that the cords were frayed or cut or something.



Nope, the bulbs were just burned out. They've got 60-watt bulbs in them now, which is too much. I'll get some lower power bulbs next time I'm at Stuff-Mart. Unless the artist formerly known as Frau Lobster takes them back after all.

No comments: