Search Lobsterland

Friday, August 30, 2013

Critical Mass



Generally speaking, it is deeply lame to show up to Critical Mass in a car, but I've found that bypass surgery gets you a small pass on that front.





I would have blown this one off but Corinna needed to leaflet the crowd for the upcoming mental health 'discussion' Concensus KC is doing. On the way there, Mo had a seizure in the car, so I doubly would have blown it off if I wouldn't have been stranding my wife.





It was good to see folks, though. The day had been hot, 102ºF, and people didn't seem that amped to ride, more like they were waiting for the weather to break. That might be Monday, and I think Sunfresh's security people will say something if the whole gang tries to hangout drinking beer until then.









No comments: