Search Lobsterland

Monday, October 19, 2009

Dark Trek

Recovery Ride this evening was glorious. We did almost 12 miles and we did it at a faster clip than usual. The weather was so nice, I wanted to go for a second lap. It's an obscenity to waste weather like this.

I mean it was perfect. Cool enough to keep you from sweating in your eyes, warm enough to keep you from getting a chill on the downhills.



And then Dos Reales after, that was a gas, too. I'm going to be out of town for the next one, so we'll see when I get back how many are hard core enough to start out in the dark. Because as dark as the parking lot was when we got back, we were only out 57 minutes, so this is what it'll look like at 6:15 in November.

But barring rain, ice and snow, I'll be there. We'll see how cold it has to get to spook me off the bike entirely.

No comments: