Search Lobsterland

Monday, September 08, 2008

Doh!

I've been doing some deliveries at work lately, and today I almost took my camera with me.

Almost.

I barely go to the bathroom without I take my camera along. Because you never know when you'll get a shot.

Still, when I'm delivering I'm at work, right? They aren't paying me to photograph the route.

So anyway, first I pass the Plaza and there's streets blocked off and all kinds of stuff in place for this bike race that's coming through.

And I didn't have my camera with me.

My route took me through the Crossroads district where I saw at least five potential future home addresses, but no camera.

Then while picking up a die I saw a man getting arrested.

At my final stop, they had blocked off the street for these same bicycle racers, and I parked the van and walked over to the stop.

Then when I got back to the van I was blocked in by cars waiting for the road block to clear so there was nothing to be done except to watch a hundred or so extremely fast bicycles come by.

And man, could I have gotten an awesome picture or 40 if I'd only had my camera with me.

No comments: