Search Lobsterland

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Dessert Concert


Em's choral concert had a dessert theme, everyone brings a bunch of sugary, fatty calories, pays five bucks to get in and after the show we all get to pig out on sweets.



Of course, I did my best to shoot my daughter. I shot the shit out of my camera, but the times she was on stage, she was perfectly positioned to where I could get absolutely no shot at all.


I got some great shots of other people's kids, even emailed some to a kid who was perfectly positioned during her solo spot. Usually the stage lights wash people out, but she was, in relation to the lights and my camera, in the sweet spot and I got some good ones just playing with my camera.



Kind of same with the guy who sang an Elton John song I'd never heard.



There were numbers from the fall musical coming up, Annie Get Your Gun. Which I was kind of dreading, it's a musical I didn't think I liked. But maybe it's starting to grow on me.

No comments: