Search Lobsterland

Thursday, March 18, 2010

St. Patrick's Day






I wanted to take the girls to the parade, but between the temperature and the misty, overcast weather, and my frozen plantar wart, the idea of walking miles to stand around in the cold for a couple hours...





We went to Union Station with my Dad. I don't know that I did my foot any favors, between walking around Union Station and then through the habitrail to Crown Center and back to walk around Union Station, I walked about as much as I would on a vacation to New York or Chicago.





Yes, the foot is sore, but since there's no longer a rock glued to the ball of my foot, the pain is much less pronounced. And I walked on that 'rock' all over Chicago in October, so this was small beer by comparison.






We had lunch at Harvey House, we did Science City. We did a 3D trip down the Grand Canyon on the iMax.






Mo cracked me up trying to reach out and pop the bubbles that came at us in the opening credits. I was surprised myself at how realistic it was. I haven't seen anything 3D since I was younger than Mo is, and that was on TV with 3D glasses we got at 7-11. I've never worn the more substantial modern 3D glasses and sat in a theater for it.









No comments: