Search Lobsterland

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Off To See the Wizard








Throwing Fudge from Chixulub on Vimeo.

We were too late getting to Crown Center to do Kaleidoscope, but not so late we couldn't watch them throw fudge around in Chip's Chocolate Factory, check out the Wizard of Oz exhibit, and scope out the cute playhouse contest (a benefit for Habitat for Humanity).














Oh yeah, at the end of our trip to Crown Center, I saw stuff was going on in Penn Valley Park. Which I wasn't sure I wanted to check out, last time I just happened to notice such a thing it was a gay pride rally. Don't take this as anti-gay because it's not, but a 'pride' rally based on a sexual orientation strikes me as roughly equivalent to a Klan rally without the potential for violence. Could you take me seriously if I was inviting you to an affair where I could revel in my heterosexuality?



Anyway, this wasn't a 'pride' rally, but as it happens, a fundraiser for assholes.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Crohn's Disease is no laughing matter unless maybe a clown has it...

No comments: