Search Lobsterland

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Parade



We went to my Mom's after church to do an Easter egg hunt. Just in time, because it started to rain as we were finishing up. I hid 51 eggs and only had to find one of them myself after my daughters proved themselves blind.













We also went by my Dad's and hung out with him and my step-brother Todd. Todd's on Hospice, long story, but he had an accident a few years back and was sentenced to a fate truly worse than death.



The Easter Bunny came last night, of course. My sleepover party went to bed early, 11:00, before I did. I made the mistake of thinking that'd mean I got to sleep, so naturally Mo got up around 1:00 and didn't go back to sleep until about 5:00 when I practically tied her up in my bed and told her to be still.



We slept until 9:00 or so. Meanwhile, Em and her guest got up and wondered what was up with the Easter Bunny. Smart rabbit, he left everything in my den where Mo couldn't ransack it in the night.

No comments: