Search Lobsterland

Saturday, November 10, 2007

HMS Beagle




Went to Parkville to the HMS Beagle shop, hoping to find the E30-4T motor that will launch Floyd the pink boob-cancer rocket next weekend.




They do have a great selection of rocketry stuff, far better than Hobby Haven and worth the drive to be sure, but they were out of the motor in question.




As long as we were there, I wanted to walk around Parkville, which is cute as a button and all decked out in falling leaves. It's a mini-Aspen, a place I could see myself living if I could figure a way to support myself there. Since I don't see myself owning an antique store or bed & breakfast, that would leave winery as my only option. Maybe I could launch my meadery in such a town as a retirement project one day.





The girls, however, were not having this walking the town business and we settled for leaving slowly in the car.

No comments: