Search Lobsterland

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Tip

















We did Kaleidoscope/Wonderscope again Saturday. And as we entered Crown Center, what should we find but an eight foot tall Crayola.

Tip was awesome. Signed an autograph for Em, gave the girls big hugs.

Is it just my imagination, or does Tip look like am anorexic Kool-Aid?



Oh yeah. Crash, bam, boom, bang.



I made myself a crown. They had wicked witch die cuts, but the broom looked like a claw to me, so I had a little re-coronation as Lobster King.




Crazy thing: Kaleidoscope wasn't crowded or noisy, and when the session was over, they came on the overhead and said 'not really.' There were so few people waiting for the second session, they just let us stay if we wanted.





Mo wanted to go to Wonderscope, I guess because that's the system, the sequence. I tricked her into spending a few extra minutes at Kaleidoscope, but my Lobster King crown wasn't getting much more work.



I tried, once again, to use every pipe cleaner in Wonderscope. This time I made a flower.



No comments: