Search Lobsterland

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Oh, Yeah

I didn't post this stuff last weekend, and here it is, almost a new weekend.



What is this blog coming to?

We went to Crown Center to do Kaleidoscope again, and the Pumpkin Patch as rained out so they were giving away free pumpkins.



Which means Mo getting up at the crack of dawn and heading to the basement to retrieve a pumpkin and me explaining that the pumpkin carving is next weekend at Heather's house, we have to save the pumpkins for that...



We also made it to Wonderscope, and pizza at Grandma Mary's with my brother and his wife.



I also got to try Gelato for the first time. And Mo had a seizure in Auntie Jean's. I had just realized that I'd finished my Gelato and she was maybe halfway through hers, and why? Because she was about to check out. Even got a picture of her before I realized what the signs were, but when I look at the picture it's obvious.



I think Mo knew the seizure was coming. We got there, and asked her if she wanted an ice cream and she said no. This is bizarre, borderline on impossible. Then, after refusing a few, she finally said, 'I want the pink.'

Well, she was pointing at the Hot Tamale version, which is pink but cinnamon, and Mo does not, far as I can tell, do cinnamon.




So I told them to give her a sample of Strawberry Sorbet, which seemed to turn the tide. Do you want a bowl of that? 'Yessss!'

The Gelato was great, though. We'll be back there.


No comments: