Search Lobsterland

Thursday, October 20, 2005

The Labia Could Be Better



I like this Halloween costume, but the labia need work.

If I can hook up with Mayhem next week, I'll be borrowing some piratical stuff for my costume. He's a singing pirate by trade and it's his off season. He's about my size and by Halloween he's had ten weeks to get sick of being piratical.

Regrettably, his codpiece has broken straps (I'll let you conjecture to cause there), but maybe that's a good thing because I freak my coworkers out enough without any costume, let alone coming to work in not only an eyepatch and hoop earring, but also a peasant shirt, wrist-guards, tights and a codpiece.

Between labia needing work and codpieces with broken straps, this post must be doing wonders for my 'meta.'

It turns out that wasn't Opportunity knocking, it was the cops.

1 comment:

Fancy Dirt said...

I've been told that is where Prince Charles wants to live.