Search Lobsterland

Friday, July 01, 2011

Zombie Hunter

I took my car to a shop in Olathe to get the AC worked on. Six bucks for parts (a broken wire replaced), $225 for figuring out where that broken wire was. My regular mechanic spent two days completely stumped before giving up.

To add insult to injury, my car's battery failed to get me out of the lot when the AC repair was done, so I was out another $90 there. Still less than a car payment or a year's property taxes on a new car.



Anyway, coming back from dropping the car off on my bike (I used to borrow my Dad's car in this situation, but I guess I've become sorta 'car lite'), I spotted the Zombie Hunter.

I don't think he was actually looking for zombies, I think he was fishing, but over the roar of the spillway, neither of us could hear the other so no telling.



He put some thought into it, including the mirror-image label on the hood so when he comes up behind you, it reads right in the rear view. Might be tipping your hand a little bit if you drive up behind a zombie who can read.

No comments: