Search Lobsterland

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sproing!



I met David while waiting for Corinna at Crown Center. It was awful hot out, I almost rode through the fountain, but my phone and camera weren't in dry-sacks and there were a lot of little kids in the fountain, I didn't want to run one over.



He disconnected his TENS unit before starting off, explaining that they actually take a lot of pressure off his problematic lower back. I assume their therapeutic value ends if you fall, but he said he worked plaster for several years before he got his first pair of Air-Trekkers, so maybe the learning curve was shorter because of that.





He really gets some air with these things. During the Halloween season he looms professionally over people at Worlds of Fun in scary makeup. And I guess in the off season he can rob banks with impunity as long as he's mindful of ceiling fans.



No comments: