Search Lobsterland

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Daisy Riseth



It's been far, far too long since Daisy has been out for a ride. We rode her quite a bit when she was new.

Then it got hot, crazy hot. And on the few occasions I tried to get the girls interested, they weren't having it.



So this evening, at a mild 78ºF, me and Mo took Daisy around the block after I rescued her from the cocoon of tarps I've sheltered her rustable and rottable parts in since, well, since it was last in the seventies of an evening.



I love this contraption. It's prone to chain drops and generally a flawed design, but it makes up for all that with charm. And aerobic workout, we only went around the block and down the street and back, but I worked up a pretty good sweat doing it.



Next year is my turn to have the girls for the Fair weekend, gonna have to enter us with Daisy in the parade...

No comments: