Search Lobsterland

Sunday, November 13, 2011

25th


Heartland was celebrating its 25th anniversary last week. I didn't get the 'x' in the 'beautiful' until I was downloading the pics of my camera. It's the ironing board they used as a lectern at the first services the church held in a basement back then.


I guess the ironing board Heartland's answer to the Hewlett-Packard garage. Anyway, I thought the giant numbers were cool. Wonder what they're doing with them after they're done. They could make interesting yard art.

2 comments:

Dave C. said...

Looks to be Kevin Rogers (or at least 1/2 of him) on guitar, and Rod Lincoln on drums...Heartland Community Church? Wow, it's been 25 years? I remember joining Heartland out at the Dorothy Moody school. Time marches on!

Dave C. said...

Found the video online - guess I was wrong; Nick on guitar (I see Kevin has moved on.) So much for wild guesses.

Familiar faces, Tom & Glen; Clarke Smith and Rob Chestnut (from our early small group), Laurel and Mac, heck, I remember Ali fisher as a little one.

Interesting looking back...