Search Lobsterland

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Flat Santa

Corinna and I went to a Christmas Eve brunch with a bunch of my oldest and bestest friends. One of these friends was doing a Flat Santa project kind of like the gnome from Amélie.



I was disappointed we ended up not riding there. In part this was a time issue, but it was also cold and rainy and that latter condition is one I'm not that geared for.

The reason it broke my heart not to arrive on two wheels, though, is when our hostess learned we were coming by bike she made a point that we needn't worry about bringing something for the pot luck. Me, I'm new to transportational cycling but even I can carry a loaf of holiday bread or a bag of cookies. Corinna could probably manage hot soup and a delicate meringue pie.

No comments: