Search Lobsterland

Sunday, April 06, 2008

U.S. Toy







I don't know why I hadn't been back to this store for so long. A friend of mine even works there, or he did. His publicity still is still up in the magic section, but it was a post-retirement gig and I don't know what year I went as Uncle Fester for Halloween, but I do know he sold me the white makeup, and that the party I wore it to was in the apartment of another friend who hasn't had said apartment for at least five years.



They have everything you could ever want in the way of Cheap Plastic Stuff. This in addition to serious costs and professional stage makeup, magic gear, and so on.



It's like Mo's favorite aisle at Wal-Mart except it's the whole store.




I almost bought this fake Oscar trophy to make a rocket out of. I may yet go back for it.



No comments: