Search Lobsterland

Monday, March 05, 2007

Killing Time in Crown Center

This is more of the stuff we did waiting for our Kaleidoscope slot.

Hall's Station, excellent little electric train shop.



Then there's the Crayola Store. And cafe, though we didn't eat there. Mo likes to eat her some crayons, though. Actually, of late, she much prefers sticking them in the hole in the living room floor where I drilled for ethernet line a few years ago. There must be two hundred Crayolas between my living room floor and my den ceiling.

















Plus, we got to see them make peanut brittle in the chocolate shop. And eat the free samples of it, still warm off the marble. Mo didn't like it, but me and Em wanted to jump the rail and eat the rest.












And of course, we wondered how far you can plummet before you black out.*



*Pardon the obscure reference, it's the only line I remember from the Muppet Movie. Gonzo says it, looking down from a hot air balloon.

No comments: