Search Lobsterland

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Garden of Entropy

We were supposed to go touring this past weekend, my bachelor weekend, but among other things we went the agrarian route and tended to our badly neglected crops.


Corinna had been out of town on business, I was trapped near the Inner Circle of Fault and meanwhile...


Our corn sort of took off, our cucumbers became vines but haven't produced any real fruit, and meanwhile the rest of the garden staged a prison riot. Tomatoes blew over, herbs grew into bushes, mutations happened.

I rigged the fallen tomatoes and the leaning ones, creating sort of tomato tipis. The corn that's threatening to put on ears was spared but some other corn was given over to what we hope will be cabbage.


I've so far got less fruit from a greater number of plants on the tomato front, but maybe some of that was the late start caused by the Great Tomatocide.

Mainly I think the weather has sucked balls and dividing my nights between two addresses mean that I'm neglecting my tomatoes at one address as badly as I neglect my Facebook account and blog (my computer being at the other address). The difference being nothing from Facebook or my blog is edible or even, probably, useful at all.

No comments: