Search Lobsterland

Sunday, February 18, 2007

MoSpace

Since I didn't get a second evening last week, I got to have the girls for dinner this evening. Made pizza, big surprise.



But I had some sick honyocks on my hands. Both of them had been running fevers and generally feeling puny.



I made a half pepperoni half black olive to appease the children, though Mo was full of chicken nuggets and sneaked cold pepperoni before I got the pizzas half done.

I made an anchovie, smoked oyster, green pepper, jalapeno, black olive and onion pie for my own gastronomic delight.



I caught mo drinking from Mug, so I hope she didn't make me sick with whatever this is. They don't have school tomorrow for some reason, but I sure have work to go to.



Em started to perk up by the time the pizza was done, even ate some. Mo was just spaced, absolutly zonked out. When she wasn't spacing like this, she was teeth-chattering and burrowing into bed despite ibuprofen.






I hate when my kids are sick.

2 comments:

kimmyk said...

The pizza looked great, but the girls looked down. Sorry to hear they're sick. It's goin' around...I hope you don't get sick.

How's the job goin?

Justine said...

Its the time of year. Poor poppets.