Search Lobsterland

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Wonderscope



A veritable Scope Festival this weekend. Sadly, I found when we got there that the family membership had expired, so this wasn't the already paid for activity I had in mind.




But while I feel guilty for every expenditure that's not purely life and death when I don't know where my next paycheck is coming from, if anything was worth the dough, this was.



We couldn't get this thing to make a bubble, though.





This is the glow-in-the-dark wall. You hit a button and flatten yourself against the wall. The light comes on, and after it goes off, your shadow is there, all creepy.













I made a pipe cleaner chain while we hung in the crafts room.



Oh, and the Olympic logo. I think, did I get the right number of rings over and under?

















No comments: