Search Lobsterland

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Drinking and Proofreading

This is the real thing, a voicemail that was left for one of the artists where I work a few years back. I can't remember which artist it was even for, but it was forwarded around the office and I find I still have it.



I found a handy-dandy sound file editor with a free demo download. I think it's a demo, or maybe the charge you if you want to do the more sophisticated things it lets you do. I used it to remove the dude's phone number because he obviously has enough problems without having random people on the internet call him and ask him why he couldn't keep it together. I mean, I do remember that this call came in during the morning, because that was one of the things people commented on: 'Man, dude's this smashed at 10:00 a.m., imagine happy hour!'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh... dear god. What a great little tidbit. Someone should send that to his kids.