Search Lobsterland

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness

After visiting the 99%ers, I tried to get some good night shots of the Liberty Memorial. I'm rarely there at night with enough time to try it, and it was a beautiful evening.


My camera really isn't the man for the job, but I managed some. I was mildly worried that the security guard was going to try and run us off, but apparently the monument doesn't really close so much as they try to keep close enough tabs on you to make sure you're not tagging up or copulating.


I don't remember ever seeing graffiti at the Liberty Memorial, but I do remember when it had the reputation of being the cruisiest gay pickup spot in a thousand miles.


I got a cool shot of Corinna with shadows that suggest angel wings.

No comments: