Search Lobsterland

Friday, June 24, 2011

Pinko Mobile Opinion Library



I've been accused of putting too many stickers on my bike (and at times past, on my car), but this one takes the cake.

Of course, it's a Subaru. I'm not sure what it is about Subarus, but apparently they have a policy of only selling vehicles to hopey, changey people.



I just wish I could park my old FX-16 next to this for a comparison shot. One of the stickers on that said, 'You're a Feminist? That's so Cute!'

I went to a Melissa Ethridge concert one time in that FX-16, left before the encores were over because I feared my tires would be slashed or even the vehicle set on fire for some of those bumper stickers. Including 'Choosy Mothers Choose Life.'



Yes, that last one with a color scheme reminiscent of a national brand of peanut butter.

No comments: