Search Lobsterland

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Chocolate Fairy Tour of Gardner





Some pictures I took Sunday as I rode around with the Chocolate Fairy.





It was a hard sell at Wal-Mart, the weather was cold and people were just trying to get their business over with and get home.






The laundromat was a little better, but outside Wally's was where we started to really get into the groove.






KU had just lost some sporting event, I guess, and chocolate is actually pretty therapeutic for that.








And a girl ran out of Goodcents with cookies for us because seeing us made her day.




Then there was the swap & shop, and a couple of women we accosted in front of City Hall.







And anyway, it was fun to just ride around in the falling snow.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw you as you left Casey's on my way to work :) -R