Search Lobsterland

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Pie Party


Another year, another pie party. Last year it was 'we're getting the band back together,' though the four of us had never really been in the same band. Three of us had been in bands together, but only two at a time.



This year, I brought back the loaned Boss GT-5 I was using for band purposes, and being asked for it back underscored and dotted the dissolution of 'the band.' Whatever we were going to be called.



Me and Dan would still like to continue, but for the moment we're down a bassist, a singer (I can do some, but I'm not sure I want to be the only singer in a band, not really my strong suit), a PA and a rehearsal venue. We're up a killer band name, I guess, but all those other things are harder to come by than clever names.



The pie party was great, though. I had a bowl of elk stew and I don't know how many kinds of pie. I didn't have room to try all of them, I think I was only good for a half dozen or so, and most of those were half slices.

No comments: