Search Lobsterland

Saturday, February 06, 2010

Kaleidoscope & Stuff



Did the Scope again. Mo loved it, Em claimed to be bored form the moment we arrived.









Against my better judgment, we got a little something a Chip's. The smell of fresh chocolate, I can't be strong every time. Mo love her some dipped marshmallows, Em had an M&M bark, and I had three truffles (they sell them in threes), a Grand Marnier, a Swiss Caramel, and a Raspberry. All excellent, though if I had it to do over, I'd just get as many Grand Marnier as possible, it was the bomb and the nose art off the bomber all rolled into one.






Then we rode the bubble elevators for old time's sake. And on the way out of downtown we drove through a bit of the Crossroads. Looks like Grinder's hasn't heard about this recession thing, built a second location right next door. Even Subway doesn't locate franchises this close.



Oh, and at Crown Center, I saw this shirt. When Norm was walking into Cheers there was no such thing as Facebook. There was technically an internet, but there were only about four guys on it, and they worked for the government or a university with a government grant.

No comments: